Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 and 2015 doesn't need root, the app records calls loudly and clearly in two sides.

Android 5.1.1 please use these settings to record calls:
- Record Mode: 4
- Tune Audio Effect: No
- Tune Audio Route: Group3
- Tune Samsung1: Yes
- Tune Samsung2: Yes
- Tune Samsung3: No

Android 6.0.1 please use these settings to record calls:
- Record Mode: 1
- Tune Audio Effect: No
- Tune Audio Route: Group3
- Tune Samsung1: Yes
- Tune Samsung2: Yes
- Tune Samsung3: No

Updated 1
========
Samsung Galaxy J5 2017: Galaxy J5 2017 Call Recorder

Updated 2
========
Galaxy J3 doesn't need root, the app records calls loudly and clearly in two sides. Please use exactly the same settings as J5 above.
Galaxy J2 doesn't need root, the app records calls loudly and clearly in two sides. Please use exactly the same settings as J5 above.

Galaxy S20 / S20 Plus: Galaxy S20 / S20 Plus Call Recorder
Galaxy S10 / S10 Plus: Galaxy S10 / S10 Plus Call Recorder
Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus: Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus Call Recorder
Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus: Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus Call Recorder
Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge: Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge Call Recorder

Galaxy Note10: Galaxy Note10 Call Recorder
Galaxy Note9: Galaxy Note9 Call Recorder
Galaxy Note8: Galaxy Note8 Call Recorder

Galaxy A9: Galaxy A9 Call Recorder
Galaxy A8: Galaxy A8 Call Recorder
Galaxy J7: Galaxy J7 Call Recorder
Galaxy J5: Galaxy J5 Call Recorder

I notice that there is no mention of the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016). Would you be able to tell me whether there is, or will be support for this particular model. If so, will it require to be rooted? Specifically, after reading about your application I believe it may be what I need; that said, I do not want to encounter issues of recording stopping after a limited 30 seconds (some of my calls are detail intensive and last 15 min.) Also to avoid issues with the other party's voice volume level, if this app will work for the J3 now, can you provide a suggested configuration model to minimize the potential of that issue? Thank you in advance...

Galaxy J3 doesn't need root, please use the same settings as J5 suggested above, it works well.