If you enable the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Tune Samsung2" option, how about it?

Hello everyone,
Today I updated my Galaxy S9+ OS to  G965FXXU7DTAA/G96FOXM7DTAA/G965FXXU7DTA3
size : 1767.72 MB
Security patch level Jan 1 2020
Android 10

As the result, Boldbeast software does not record anything. Even if I reset the setting.
Anyone has a solution ?

Thanks

Please in Boldbeast Recorder,
- tap "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey" to open the Accessibility settings screen, enable Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service on the screen. 
- change Record Mode to Mode12.
- enable "Fix Recording Issues - Tune Samsung2".
Now how about it?

Yes thanks it is working if I put in speaker otherwise the voice is so weak.
Also is it possible to fix the recording via earphone? anytime that I use earphone it does not record the voice of the person who is speaking or perhaps will be very weak. This is a problem that since one of the Samsung updates happened to me and still is remained.

Thanks for your great app and supports!

By doing things said in the post #153, in some countries recordings become loud and clear in two directions at once. In some countries although recordings are no longer silent but the caller's voice is weak, this is because Samsung added another limit in the ROM and it can't be bypassed.In this case root is needed to fix it.

156 (edited by docjon49 2020-02-20 03:30:05)

BoldBeast Version 12.9
Phone SM-G965U1
One UI 2.0
Exynos 9810
Android 10

Mode 12
Tune Samsung 2

If I use Bluetooth my end is good and loud but other end has no audio.
If I use speaker, both ends record; however extremely soft almost no audio.

Any suggestions for obtaining a good recording?
Thank you

My phone cant be rooted according to One Click Root for Android, so much for that, glad I didnt pay for Pro,
Samsung Galaxy 9+

docjon49 wrote:

My phone cant be rooted according to One Click Root for Android, so much for that, glad I didnt pay for Pro,
Samsung Galaxy 9+

If you can't root the phone, you have no solution in the market unfortunately.