If you enable the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Tune Samsung2" option, how about it?

Hello everyone,
Today I updated my Galaxy S9+ OS to  G965FXXU7DTAA/G96FOXM7DTAA/G965FXXU7DTA3
size : 1767.72 MB
Security patch level Jan 1 2020
Android 10

As the result, Boldbeast software does not record anything. Even if I reset the setting.
Anyone has a solution ?

Thanks

Please in Boldbeast Recorder,
- tap "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey" to open the Accessibility settings screen, enable Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service on the screen. 
- change Record Mode to Mode12.
- enable "Fix Recording Issues - Tune Samsung2".
Now how about it?

Yes thanks it is working if I put in speaker otherwise the voice is so weak.
Also is it possible to fix the recording via earphone? anytime that I use earphone it does not record the voice of the person who is speaking or perhaps will be very weak. This is a problem that since one of the Samsung updates happened to me and still is remained.

Thanks for your great app and supports!

By doing things said in the post #153, in some countries recordings become loud and clear in two directions at once. In some countries although recordings are no longer silent but the caller's voice is weak, this is because Samsung added another limit in the ROM and it can't be bypassed.In this case root is needed to fix it.

156 (edited by docjon49 2020-02-20 03:30:05)

BoldBeast Version 12.9
Phone SM-G965U1
One UI 2.0
Exynos 9810
Android 10

Mode 12
Tune Samsung 2

If I use Bluetooth my end is good and loud but other end has no audio.
If I use speaker, both ends record; however extremely soft almost no audio.

Any suggestions for obtaining a good recording?
Thank you

My phone cant be rooted according to One Click Root for Android, so much for that, glad I didnt pay for Pro,
Samsung Galaxy 9+

docjon49 wrote:

My phone cant be rooted according to One Click Root for Android, so much for that, glad I didnt pay for Pro,
Samsung Galaxy 9+

If you can't root the phone, you have no solution in the market unfortunately.

I bought Bolderbeast about a year ago. there was an update done on my phone, was working fine before update.  it completely quit working at all.  Found your fixes on your website tried them. I tried to restore code, but kept getting "Can't find Order Number" I looked it up on the Google play store and it's not there either. I just re-bought Bolderbeast Call Recorder link by Google play store on your website. down loaded it, and works fine except, I can't get it to go to the Pro Version so that I can get complete recordings. I have tried the 'Restore key", still gives me "Can't find order number" then went to the area where you can manually enter even after entering it and phone ID, still didn't work. I still have the "Free version" of 12.9 version. Only records for 30 sec. So where do I go from here?

No need to pay again. You can open the "About" screen in Boldbeast Recorder, tap the Restore button to restore the license.

When you tap the Restore button your Google Play order number will be displayed automatically, you just tap OK then the app becomes the pro version at once. If for any reason the order number is not displayed, you can input it.

How to find your order number:
https://support.google.com/store/answer/6160235

161 (edited by buttercup1965a 2020-03-24 16:47:17)

I have paid PlayStore for your call recorder on 3/5/2020. I can't seem to get to go to Pro version. I have tried their version and both links on your page.  It always gives me the same response of ' Can't find order number. I have even tried the one where you can put in both numbers (order # & machine ID). Still get the same message.  What do I need to do??

buttercup1965a wrote:

I have paid PlayStore for your call recorder on 3/5/2020. I can't seem to get to go to Pro version. I have tried their version and both links on your page.  It always gives me the same response of ' Can't find order number. I have even tried the one where you can put in both numbers (order # & machine ID). Still get the same message.  What do I need to do??

Thank you for buying our app. I checked your order, you have paid successfully.
It seems Google Play service in your phone has some problems. I have just sent an email to you, please read the email and fix it.

Hello!
I have Samsung Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F and Boldbeast Recorder V13.2 Pro (paid).

My problem is that with Mode 12 and Tune Samsung 2, in the recording I almost cannot hear what the caller says. I hear my voice clearly.

What can I do about that?

ilian.nikolov wrote:

in the recording I almost cannot hear what the caller says. I hear my voice clearly.

In this case you should root the phone to fix it, otherwise there is no solution on the whole market unfortunately.

Hi

After update to 13.2 version I hear my voice clearly but voice of the person who is speaking is very weak.

Mode12
Tune Samsung2 YES

I install new CallRecordingFIXin MagicManager

SM-G960F on Android 9

rrouterr wrote:

Hi

After update to 13.2 version I hear my voice clearly but voice of the person who is speaking is very weak.

Mode12
Tune Samsung2 YES

I install new CallRecordingFIXin MagicManager

SM-G960F on Android 9

Can you please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me? Let me have a look at them and see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

167 (edited by scott 2020-05-06 04:42:52)

This worked - finally!

It wasn't until I changed to "Tune Samsung2" that the recording issue was finally resolved.

For those interested, my calls were being recorded, but nothing was audible. I am a Pro User so I upgraded (via Google Play) to the latest version (13.2) and then checked my Android version (10). I then went into "Call Settings" --> "Manually Record Calls" --> and checked the 'Hotkey". I then went back to "Set Default Settings" and clicked "OK".

That still didn't work, so in "Fix Recording Issues" I checked "Tune Samsung2" (as suggested above) and in "Record Mode" I selected "Mode12".

Everything now works fine.

Hope that helps someone.

scott wrote:

This worked - finally!

It wasn't until I changed to "Tune Samsung2" that the recording issue was finally resolved.

For those interested, my calls were being recorded, but nothing was audible. I am a Pro User so I upgraded (via Google Play) to the latest version (13.2) and then checked my Android version (10). I then went into "Call Settings" --> "Manually Record Calls" --> and checked the 'Hotkey". I then went back to "Set Default Settings" and clicked "OK".

That still didn't work, so in "Fix Recording Issues" I checked "Tune Samsung2" (as suggested above) and in "Record Mode" I selected "Mode12".

Everything now works fine.

Hope that helps someone.

Thanks for sharing the information.

@Scott Online (from post 167)

I live in the United States and on the Verizon network.  What version of Galaxy S9+ do you have and which carrier/network are you on?

I have S9+ On Verizion
Root not possible.
I feel i waited lomg enough for over a year for a fix.
I followed all directions on every page,   other persons voice is weak.
Cant you make two different apps, one that records my voice only and the other that records their voice only than at end of the call it merges both files together to have a complete call?

Something has to give.
Id rather my voice be weak.

BillMan wrote:

Cant you make two different apps, one that records my voice only and the other that records their voice only than at end of the call it merges both files together to have a complete call?

No, I can't.
Your phone mixes your voice and the caller's voice together, then sends the mixed data stream to the recorder. The recorder can't separate them.

Can you make a sound recorder that tricks the phone into thinking it is sending audio out of the headphone Jack to the mic and loop a sound recorder on the phone?

Maybe a letter to do so making a virtual mic and headphone jack?

Android has a very strict "permission" scheme. An ordinary app can't do the thing you said because of permissions.
If you root the phone to let the app getting more permissions,  the app doesn't need to do the thing you said because it can fix the call recording problem in other easier ways with the permissions.

Hello all!
Have 965F Android 10 last update

I then went into "Call Settings" --> "Manually Record Calls" --> and checked the 'Hotkey". I then went back to "Set Default Settings" and clicked "OK".

Dont work. Hear only my voice.

Region SER

If your voice is good but the voice of your friend is weak or silent in recordings, you should root the phone then Boldbeast Recorder can fix it. Without root there is no solution on the whole market unfortunately.