hello, i need urgent help!
As you can see I have followed the forum looking for a solution for recording on the samsung A20 and A30 cell phone.

I have here in the company 5 samsung cell phones of the model A10s that I took root and they were working perfectly I bought the license for the 5 record automatically.

on 05/21/2020 2 of the 5 cell phones stop recording the other side of the call only records the voice on one side. ("my voice").

Can you signal me a solution?
already checked the settings, restored default and nothing.

note: the other 3 cell phones keep recording normal.

Sorry, we'll delay several days to release the new version.

UPDATE
We have just released the new version of Boldbeast Recorder V13.3. Please update the app on your phone to V13.3, the problem has been fixed.

Google Play may need time to publish it. If at this moment the new version is unavailable in your area please download it from our web site: https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html

Thank you for your patience.

53 (edited by Johnatan_ti 2020-06-01 13:19:58)

boldbeast wrote:

Sorry, we'll delay several days to release the new version.

UPDATE
We have just released the new version of Boldbeast Recorder V13.3. Please update the app on your phone to V13.3, the problem has been fixed.

Google Play may need time to publish it. If at this moment the new version is unavailable in your area please download it from our web site: https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html

Thank you for your patience.

Hello people !!!
All right?
Following guys, after updating the BoldBeast to V13.3 my samsung A30 SM-A305GT Android 9 version. It returned to work perfectly.
I'm listening to both sides!
Thank you BoldBeast team!

54 (edited by Johnatan_ti 2020-06-01 13:32:32)

Johnatan_ti wrote:

hello, i need urgent help!
As you can see I have followed the forum looking for a solution for recording on the samsung A20 and A30 cell phone.

I have here in the company 5 samsung cell phones of the model A10s that I took root and they were working perfectly I bought the license for the 5 record automatically.

on 05/21/2020 2 of the 5 cell phones stop recording the other side of the call only records the voice on one side. ("my voice").

Can you signal me a solution?
already checked the settings, restored default and nothing.

note: the other 3 cell phones keep recording normal.

Hello guys, for the sake of knowledge.

After several attempts at errors, finally being able to correct the error, 1 of the 2 A10s phones either had stopped working.

As I said, he subtly stopped recording the other side.

I did the following steps.

1- Uninstall Boldbeast Call Record

2- Open maginsk (ROOT manager) and uninstall the Call Recording Fix module.
(was asked to restart the phone through the ROOT manager).

3 - I downloaded the BoldBeast Call Record directly from the site: https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html

4 - Installed the App, authorized all permissions, Activated accessibility option - Installed Services.

5 - I installed the Call Recording Fix module.
I restarted.

Everything is OK!

Glad it works now.

Johnatan_ti wrote:

Hello guys, I need help.

I installed BoldBeast on a Samsung Galaxy A10s - SM-A107M Android 9 Pie, after performing the Root procedure the recordings are working successfully for both sides (emitter and receiver).

Now I'm trying on the Galaxy A30 - SM-305GT- Android 10 and the recordings are totally silent.
I did Root, and follow all the guidelines of the site in item [009] and post 19 here on the forum but I was not successful.
After activating root and installing CallRecordingFix module, when making connections, BoldBeast is trying to record as if it had a conflict (activates and deactivates in seconds) Notifying: "error in recording please change (ALSA device) in the settings and try again"

Complementing...
After several attempts, deciding to place a Room with Android 9 on my A30 SM-A305GT, since it had worked on the A10s with Android 9, however unfortunately it only records one side which is my voice, I cannot hear the other side.
I'm also testing on the A20 SM-A205G Andoird 10, and so far I'm not getting any success.

I ask for your help!

Hello guys again !!!
I bring Good News!

First of all, I would like to apologize for the number of posts.
The intention is to contribute and share information with users and developers to help those who need the recording resource working at full steam!

Anyway ... Without further ado.

Due to my Galaxy A30 - SM-305GT- Android 10, the recording does not work even though I have done the ROOT process.
I had to downgrade to android 9 Pie and ROOT, it still didn't work! as I have reported in previous posts.
In contact with the BoldBeast team, I sent BBBootLog so they could help us and thank God they did!
Finally bringing version 13.3, Ending my problems on the Galaxy A30 - SM-305GT.

Which worked on both Android 9 and andorid 10.

That's it guys!
I upgraded the Galaxy A30 - SM-305GT - Android 10 - Version 03-June-2020. And it's working perfectly.

NOTE: WITH ROOT!

BoldBeast Team Thank you so much for your help!
I'm very grateful!

Soon I will also test on the Galaxy A20.

Thank you guys!!!

Glad it works now, and thanks for sharing the information.

58 (edited by lsfranco 2020-06-05 20:46:44)

Hi everyone, i have premium Boldbeast, was great but stopped working after Android 9. Now I have Android 10 and Im very disappointed. I saw the post and rooted my phone because the calls are silent and now the calls continue silent after root.

SM-A505FN
Android 10
TWRP, Magisk, root confirmed
Last Boldbeast Premium boldbeast_recorder_st.apk downloaded from boldbeast site .

Tried Mod 12 and some combinations with "solve recording problems" sam1 sam2 turn speaker on. Nothing...

Hope Boldbeast team can fix!

Thank You!

EDIT: SOLVED! Duh! I didnt realize that need to install the module! Its working! Thank you BOLDBEAST your are awesome!!!!!

bY the way, anyone figure out how to boost the call sound on bluetooth and external speaker in mixer_gains.xml?

lsfranco wrote:

EDIT: SOLVED! Duh! I didnt realize that need to install the module! Its working! 
bY the way, anyone figure out how to boost the call sound on bluetooth and external speaker in mixer_gains.xml?

Glad it works.

Your ROM has bugs inside related to bluetooth and external speaker.
Can you please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me? Let me have a look at them and see if I can do something about it. Thanks.

I have installed in my phones Bolbeast and they have worked very well on a Samsung galaxy S3 on a Samsung note3 on a Samsung galaxy duos S7.
i am trying in Samsung A10 with android 10 and don,t records any call  and apears this error "its not possible to record the calls...... you must remove other recorders instal in your phone...."

I need help ????? whta can i do????!!!!

1. Please confirm you have uninstalled all other recorders.
2. Use settings in the post #1 above to record calls.

Thank you for your reply and sorry to late reply.
Sorry didnt understand, i check this and make a call through bluetooth to send you the logs? If so, lets do it!  I didnt realize that i have this problem in bluetooth as my question was about to change mixer_gains.xml to boost volume speaker, internal speaker and bluetooth when listening music and calls, outside Boldbeast.

Hello

1 I confirmed that I no longer have a call recorder installed I think there is no native recorder!

2 I performed the setings of post 1 and nothing still the same

help

lsfranco wrote:

Thank you for your reply and sorry to late reply.
Sorry didnt understand, i check this and make a call through bluetooth to send you the logs? If so, lets do it!  I didnt realize that i have this problem in bluetooth as my question was about to change mixer_gains.xml to boost volume speaker, internal speaker and bluetooth when listening music and calls, outside Boldbeast.

So your phone actually doesn't have problem when recording calls via bluetooth. I misunderstood what you mean. Sorry.

toneporto wrote:

1 I confirmed that I no longer have a call recorder installed I think there is no native recorder!
2 I performed the setings of post 1 and nothing still the same

Can you please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me? Let me have a look at them and see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

how can i sent the files???

toneporto wrote:

how can i sent the files???

Please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder, then click Next.
If your phone can send emails, a new email will be created, on the screen you can change and review the new email, and send it out.
If your phone can't send emails, you can copy the file "/sdcard/com.boldbeast.recorder/hardware_logs.zip" to your computer then send it to me service@boldbeast.com.

ok so i will send it by email

Hello, I am not sure if I am doing this "special operation needed" step correctly: Tap "Set Default Settings" in Boldbeast Recorder. - Do you mean the "Sel all settings to default values" option in the main "Settings" menu? Because this option resets everything to default and I always have to re-set it manually back to my desired values. Is this the correct procedure? Do I have to do this after each change of "recording mode"?

I am on unrooted Nokia 7.1 with Android 10, I have tried Recording modes 12, 1, 4 and 5 and the recording is always impossible (does not even start) or the recorded file is silent (with mode 5), even after I did the "special operation" described above.

Do you mean the "Sel all settings to default values" option in the main "Settings" menu?
Yes.

Do I have to do this after each change of "recording mode"?
No.

I am on unrooted Nokia 7.1 with Android 10
See here: https://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic19 … ia-72.html

I sent the files can you tell me which recorder I have installed to remove it to check if it resolved

toneporto wrote:

ok so i will send it by email

I checked your log files.
Obviously another app is occupying the microphone, and that blocked Boldbeast Recorder working.

You should find out that app and uninstall it.
If you don't know which one is that app, please revoke the "Microphone" permission from all other apps, then test again.

73 (edited by toneporto 2020-06-19 09:33:31)

in the log files you can verify which application you are using the microphone for me to uninstall, I already reset the phone and it remains the same
How can i revoke the microphone?

in the log files you can verify which application you are using the microphone for me to uninstall
No, I can't. Boldbeast Recorder doesn't get that information.

How can i revoke the microphone?
Please open "Settings > Apps & Notifications > App Permissions > Microphone" in your phone (not in Boldbeast Recorder), disable all other apps to use the Microphone permission.

I don't see any program that is using the microphone and I checked the Microphone permission and it's only the boldbeast that has permissions to use I don't know what to do anymore !!!!!!