Samsung Galaxy S3 has many variants, Boldbeast Call Recorder works perfectly for all of them.

Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, GT-I9305, GT-I9305T
These are international models. In some countries no need to root the phone, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go, it records calls perfectly. In other countries Samsung disabled the call recording feature, so you should root your phone to let Boldbeast Recorder to fix the recording problem.
See here for more information:
Galaxy Call recording
Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Call Recorder
Galaxy S3 GT-I9305 Call Recorder

Galaxy S3 SGH-T999, SGH-T999L, SGH-T999V
These are Canada and USA models (Mobilicity, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Wind, Videotron). No need to root the phone, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go, it records calls perfectly. This is the only solution in the world that works well without root.
See here for more information: Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 Call Recorder

Galaxy S3 SGH-I747, SGH-I747M
These are Canada and USA models (AT&T, Bell, Rogers, Telus, Koodo, SaskTel, Virgin, Fido). No need to root the phone, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go, it records calls perfectly. This is the only solution in the world that works well without root.
See here for more information: Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 Call Recorder

Galaxy S3 SCH-R530
This is an USA model (Cricket Wireless, U.S. Cellular, MetroPCS). No need to root the phone, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go, it records calls perfectly. This is the only solution in the world that works well without root.
See here for more information: Galaxy S3 SCH-R530 Call Recorder

Galaxy S3 SCH-I535
This is an USA model (Verizon). No need to root the phone, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go, it records calls perfectly. This is the only solution in the world that works well without root.
See here for more information: Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 Call Recorder

Galaxy S3 SPH-L710
This is an USA model (Sprint). No need to root the phone, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go, it records calls perfectly. This is the only solution in the world that works well without root.
See here for more information: Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 Call Recorder

Galaxy S3 SCH-S960L
This is an USA model (Sprint, Straight Talk, Net 10). So far we have no feedback from users, don't know if the phone need root or not. I guess it works the same as SCH-I535. Anyway if you root the phone and use Record Mode 24 to record calls it works perfectly.

Galaxy S3 SCH-S968C
This is an USA model (Straight Talk). No need to root the phone, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go, it records calls perfectly. This is the only solution in the world that works well without root.
See here for more information: Galaxy S3 SCH-S968C Call Recorder

Galaxy S3 GT-I9308
This is a China model (China Mobile). No need to root the phone, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go, it records calls perfectly.

Galaxy S3 SHV-E210K, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, SGH-N064, SGH-N035, SCH-J021, SCH-I939
These are South Korea, Japan, Australia and Taiwan models. So far we have no feedback from users, don't know if they need root or not. Anyway if you root the phone Boldbeast Recorder works perfectly.

Galaxy S3 mini
Galaxy S3 mini GT-I8190, GT-I8190L, GT-I8190N, GT-I8190T all don't need to root the phone, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go, it records calls perfectly. This is the only solution in the world that works well without root.
See here for more information: Galaxy S3 mini Call Recorder

Samsung Galaxy S3 Cyanogenmod Android 4.4 CM11 Nightly Call Recorder: CM11 Call Recorder

Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus: Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus Call Recorder
Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge: Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge Call Recorder
Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge: Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Call Recorder
Galaxy S5: Galaxy S5 Call Recorder
Galaxy S5 mini: Galaxy S5 mini Call Recorder
Galaxy S4: Galaxy S4 Call Recorder
Galaxy S4 mini: Galaxy S4 mini Call Recorder
Galaxy S3: Galaxy S3 Call Recorder
Galaxy S3 mini: Galaxy S3 mini Call Recorder
Galaxy S2: Galaxy S2 Call Recorder

Galaxy Note7: Galaxy Note7 Call Recorder
Galaxy Note5: Galaxy Note5 Call Recorder