Huawei Mate 8 phones like NXT-L09, NXT-L29, NXT-AL10, NXT-CL00, NXT-DL00, NXT-TL00 etc don't need root, please install Boldbeast Recorder V8.0 or newer versions, use these settings to record calls:

- Record Mode: 1
- Record Format: WAV
- Tune Audio Effect: No
- Tune Audio Route: Group3

It works very well.

Huawei P30: Huawei P30 Call Recorder
Huawei P20: Huawei P20 Call Recorder
Huawei P10: Huawei P10 Call Recorder
Huawei P9: Huawei P9 Call Recorder
Huawei P8: Huawei P8 Call Recorder
Huawei Mate 20: Huawei Mate 20 Call Recorder
Huawei Mate 10: Huawei Mate 10 Call Recorder
Huawei Mate 9: Huawei Mate 9 Call Recorder
Huawei Mate 8: Huawei Mate 8 Call Recorder
Huawei Honor 10 View: Huawei Honor 10 View Call Recorder
Huawei Honor 9: Huawei Honor 9 Call Recorder
Huawei Honor 8: Huawei Honor 8 Call Recorder

boldbeast wrote:

Huawei Mate 8 phones like NXT-L09, NXT-L29, NXT-AL10, NXT-CL00, NXT-DL00, NXT-TL00 etc don't need root, please install Boldbeast Recorder V8.0 or newer versions, use these settings to record calls:

It works very well.

boldbeast wrote:

It works very well.

boldbeast wrote:

It works very well.

Hi,

I installed V8.3GP on my Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29, tested different settings including the one recommended above...  and it doesn't work. Even when I start the recording manually it always stops after 3 seconds without creating an audio file.

What needs to be done to get the app working on a Mate 8 NXT-L29?

Thanks.

maxidico wrote:

Hi,

I installed V8.3GP on my Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29, tested different settings including the one recommended above...  and it doesn't work. Even when I start the recording manually it always stops after 3 seconds without creating an audio file.

What needs to be done to get the app working on a Mate 8 NXT-L29?

Thanks.

The only reason is, there is another recorder working in your phone.
Please uninstall all other recorders, then you'll find the settings above works perfectly, it records calls crystal clear in two sides without root.

Very good

Hello,
it's does not works at Mate 8 new soft NXT-L29C432B320 - can you please fix it?

Thanks,

From many Mate8 users feedback, Boldbeast Recorder works perfectly.

However after updating the old firmware (EMUI 4.0) to the latest firmware (EMUI 4.1), now the app can only record your voice, the caller's voice can't be recorded.

I checked the new ROM, Huawei changed something inside.
Without root is it still possible to record calls in two sides? Most possibly yes, at this moment we are dealing with it.

Yes, thats my Problem too after Update to B320. Somebody knows works whit root?

boldbeast wrote:

From many Mate8 users feedback, Boldbeast Recorder works perfectly.

However after updating the old firmware (EMUI 4.0) to the latest firmware (EMUI 4.1), now the app can only record your voice, the caller's voice can't be recorded.

I checked the new ROM, Huawei changed something inside.
Without root is it still possible to record calls in two sides? Most possibly yes, at this moment we are dealing with it.

I just purchased and installed pro version run on my huawei mate8, sad to tell here it doesn't works .... please advise.

shleong wrote:

I just purchased and installed pro version run on my huawei mate8, sad to tell here it doesn't works .... please advise.

For the newest ROM all recorders in the market can't record calls in two sides.
We are working on it at this moment.

Hello!!
Ur record program is best i know but only when i upgraded to  new soft NXT-L29C432B320 it doesnt work ar all!!!!
PLS PLS PLS  resolve this problem cas i really need it
Pls reply to my messege!!!

Please update Boldbeast Recorder in your phone to V9.0.

Now Huawei P9, P9 Plus, P9 Lite, Mate 8, Mate 7, Mate S, P8, P8 Max, P8 Lite, P7, P6, G8, G7, Honor 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 etc work great, recorded calls are crystal clear in two sides, even with the latest ROM. So far this is the only solution in the market that really works, no root needed.

15 (edited by maxidico 2017-02-19 09:11:54)

boldbeast wrote:

Please update Boldbeast Recorder in your phone to V9.0.

Now Huawei P9, P9 Plus, P9 Lite, Mate 8, Mate 7, Mate S, P8, P8 Max, P8 Lite, P7, P6, G8, G7, Honor 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 etc work great, recorded calls are crystal clear in two sides, even with the latest ROM. So far this is the only solution in the market that really works, no root needed.

It doesn't work on the Mate 8.
98% of the calls are not recorded.  (error message "Boldbeast cannot record calls.." after the end of the call)
Only in very rare cases (2% of the calls) the call gets recorded.
Sorry to say, but this way Boldbeast is unusable.

Mate 8
Android 7.0
EMUI 4.x or 5.0  (same behavior before and after update to Android N and EMUI 5.0)

Boldbeast settings as recommended for Mate 8:
Record Mode 1
Record Format WAV
Tune Audio Effect off
Tune,Audio Route: Group3

Most possibly, you are using the external SD card to save recorded files.

From Android 5.0 all third-party apps can not write files directly to the external SD card, they can only write files to the external SD card by Storage Access Framework (SAF). Unfortunately in some phones SAF is very very slow, especially when there are many files in the SD card. For example it may take more than 10 seconds to create a new file, this is abnormal, because normally it takes less than 0.001 second. As a result it's almost useless.

So please:
- delete unnecessary media files (photo, music, video etc) from the external SD card, then it will become faster. Or
- don't use the external SD card, instead use the internal SD card.

More info (very detailed):
See the [103] part in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html