As the Huawei's new flagship phone for 2016, Huawei P9 is now delivered.

Huawei P9 EVA-L09 (Single SIM), EVA-L19 (NFC),  EVA-L29 (Dual SIM) records calls perfectly in two sides, no root needed.
Please use these settings to record calls:

- Record Mode: 1
- Tune Audio Effect: No
- Tune Audio Route: Group3

Bluetooth Call Recording: Huawei P9 Bluetooth Call Recording

UPDATE
=======
If you have upgraded to Android 8.0,
- old versions of Boldbeast no longer work.
- Boldbeast Recorder V10.8 and newer versions work great.

Huawei P30: Huawei P30 Call Recorder
Huawei P20: Huawei P20 Call Recorder
Huawei P10: Huawei P10 Call Recorder
Huawei P9: Huawei P9 Call Recorder
Huawei P8: Huawei P8 Call Recorder
Huawei Mate 20: Huawei Mate 20 Call Recorder
Huawei Mate 10: Huawei Mate 10 Call Recorder
Huawei Mate 9: Huawei Mate 9 Call Recorder
Huawei Mate 8: Huawei Mate 8 Call Recorder
Huawei Honor 10 View: Huawei Honor 10 View Call Recorder
Huawei Honor 9: Huawei Honor 9 Call Recorder
Huawei Honor 8: Huawei Honor 8 Call Recorder

Hi Team, I have bought the Pro version 8.6gp and installed to my Huawei P9 plus. The recording is not clear at all as it recorded only my own voice. The device is running Android 6.0 Emui 4.1.
Appreciate your urgent assistance on this.

The same thing is working well with my Samsung s7 edge, not Huawei p9 plus. Please assist.

The old Huawei P9 ROM works very well.
Huawei changed something in the latest ROM, all recorders in the market can't record calls in two sides.
We are dealing with it at this moment.

boldbeast wrote:

The old Huawei P9 ROM works very well.
Huawei changed something in the latest ROM, all recorders in the market can't record calls in two sides.
We are dealing with it at this moment.

any updates on this ? the problem that only my voice clear and loud and other side voice is very very low .and some times only my voice recorded .

Please update Boldbeast Recorder in your phone to V9.0.

Now Huawei P9, P9 Plus, P9 Lite, Mate 8, Mate 7, Mate S, P8, P8 Max, P8 Lite, P7, P6, G8, G7, Honor 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 etc work great, recorded calls are crystal clear in two sides, even with the latest ROM. So far this is the only solution in the market that really works, no root needed.

Hi, I have just bought a Huawei P9 and which I rooted and installed Boldbeast v9 Pro. Could someone tell me how to increase the volume of the recordings. I have record mode set to mode1 and record format amr.
Any other settings that would help would be welcomed.

tia

When you play back recorded calls, maybe you should click the "Volume +" key to increase the play back volume.

9 (edited by evilc 2016-10-31 10:29:27)

All My volumes are on full. I reset all the settings and got one recording, then for some unknown reason the format has changed to 3gp and seemed to record but nothing is playing?
If someone could give me the settings for the latest version that suits Australia, I can try and work out what is wrong, because all the settings that I'm reading are from earlier versions and the layout is different.

Suggested settings in post #1 above works great.

You said "the layout is different", I'm afraid you are using an old version.
Please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me, let me check them.

Hi Team, I have bought the Pro version 9.0gp and installed to my Huawei P9 plus. The recording is not clear at all as it recorded only my own voice.

jameskk77 wrote:

Hi Team, I have bought the Pro version 9.0gp and installed to my Huawei P9 plus. The recording is not clear at all as it recorded only my own voice.

Please check this: http://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic104 … voice.html

Hi,
I am not able to record any phone call

sanju901955 wrote:

I am not able to record any phone call

Please see the [001] part for the reasons and the solutions in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_r … oting.html

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Team, I have bought the Pro version 9.3gp and installed to my Huawei y7. App working fine how can I share my records. Where they r recorded. Thank you

How can I share my records?
=> Please open the Call List screen, click the green icon, select one or several calls, click the Share icon to share them. You can share them with Email, if you have an Email app working in your phone. You can share them with Whatsapp, if you have installed Whatsapp. You can share them with any app in your phone, if that app can share files.

Where they are recorded?
=> Please check the "App Settings - Clip Saving Folder" option in the app to see the folder in which your calls are saved. You can change the folder if you want, just click and select.