1 (edited by donigor 2018-01-17 22:21:12)

I just went from Honor 9 to Honor View 10
Before the program worked very well.
Now, on 10, tells me that it is impossible to register because Android can give access to only one recorder.
I checked and there are no others recorder on the smartphone. Also "ok google" and "Hivoice" are deactivated.
Tips?

Can you please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder to send log files to me? Let us have a look at them and see what happened in your phone. Thanks.

Thanks for the attention.
I've just sent you the log files by mail

Any news?
I use the smartphone for work and I need to be able to record phone calls.
Thanks

Please use the MP4 format to record calls, how about it?

With the MP4 setting, the program works.
But the recording has a very low volume

Thanks for your feedback.
Android 8.0 changed something inside. We'll change the app accordingly to fix the problem soon.

Thank you!
You are always careful and efficient

We have just released the new version of Boldbeast Recorder V10.8. Please

- update the app in your phone to V10.8.
- click "Set Default Settings" in Boldbeast Recorder.

Then Huawei Honor View 10 Android 8 works well.

UPDATE
=======
- Android 8 Oreo works great in all countries, just install the app and go.
- Android 9 Pie in some countries works good because Huawei enabled he call recording feature, just install Boldbeast and go. However in some countries it can't record the caller's voice because Huawei disabled he call recording feature. In this case you should root the phone then this app can fix the problem. Without root all recorders in the market don't work well for sure.

I update the app through Play Store and click "Set Default Settings" in Boldbeast Recorder.

It work VERY WELL!!! Fantastic!

Thank you!

Huawei P30: Huawei P30 Call Recorder
Huawei P20: Huawei P20 Call Recorder
Huawei P10: Huawei P10 Call Recorder
Huawei P9: Huawei P9 Call Recorder
Huawei P8: Huawei P8 Call Recorder
Huawei Mate 20: Huawei Mate 20 Call Recorder
Huawei Mate 10: Huawei Mate 10 Call Recorder
Huawei Mate 9: Huawei Mate 9 Call Recorder
Huawei Mate 8: Huawei Mate 8 Call Recorder
Huawei Honor 10 View: Huawei Honor 10 View Call Recorder
Huawei Honor 9: Huawei Honor 9 Call Recorder
Huawei Honor 8: Huawei Honor 8 Call Recorder

I have a problem with quite answer call. My voice is perfect, but caller´s voice is very quite. I didn´t change anything, last month was everything OK. Please, give me some advice. I´ve bought PRO version.

tomanmhk wrote:

I have a problem with quite answer call. My voice is perfect, but caller´s voice is very quite. I didn´t change anything, last month was everything OK. Please, give me some advice. I´ve bought PRO version.

You have upgraded to Android 9, is it right? Please see the post #9 above.

I have Boldbeast Recorder version 11.9 GP, EMUI version 9.0.0.162 (Honor 10). Stopped to hear caller's voice in recorded call from ~January 06, 2019. Until this date it was perfect. I have tried even with "Set Default Settings", I have tried all 14 "Record Modes", I have tried to restart the phone many times, nothing helped... Any suggestions?