Moto X4 Android 7.1.1 doesn't need root, it records calls loud and clear in two sides.

Please use these settings to record calls:

- Record Mode: 1 or 5
- Record Format: MP3
- Tune Audio Effect: No
- Tune Audio Route: Group3

Android 8.0 Oreo
=============
If you have upgraded the ROM to Android 8.0 Oreo you must have found all recorders in the market no longer work well - in recordings the caller's voice is weak.

The good news is, Boldbeast Recorder V11.1 can fix the problem perfectly, no root needed, just install the app and go, recorded calls are crystal clear in two sides.

We have just released the new version V11.0. Google Play may need some time to publish it, if at this moment the new version is not available in your area please download it from our web site: https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html

After installation please click "Set Default Settings" in Boldbeast Recorder, then it works at once.

Android 9.0 Pie
=============
Android 9.0 disabled the call recording feature. This is the reason why your own voice is good but the caller's voice is very weak in recordings. No matter what recorder you are using in the market the result is the same. You can test and confirm this fact.

Boldbeast Recorder can fix the problem perfectly if you root the phone. After root the phone please enable the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Change Audio Controls" option in the app, then you'll get recordings loud and clear in both sides. The option is visible only after you root the phone.

Without root there will be no solution in the world unfortunately, with root Boldbeast Recorder is exactly the solution.

Moto G7: Moto G7 call recorder
Moto G6: Moto G6 call recorder
Moto G5S: Moto G5S call recorder
Moto G5: Moto G5 call recorder
Moto G4 Play: Moto G4 Play call recorder
Moto G4: Moto G 4th call recorder
Moto Z2 Force: Moto Z2 Call Recorder
Moto Z Force / Moto Z Play: Moto Z Call Recorder
Moto X4: Moto X4 Call Recorder
Moto E4: Moto E4 Call Recorder
Moto E3: Moto E3 Call Recorder

3 (edited by Inverno 2018-12-21 08:52:30)

Hi everyone! New Android update, same story: I've just updated to 9.0 Pie, and my lovely callrecorder isn't able to record loud the voice of the interlocutor. Please, May I hope in a new solution?

Thanks a lot.
Marco.

PS: Moto X4 stock, Boldbeast Recorder ver. 11.8 GP.

I'm afraid you should root the phone, then Boldbeast Recorder can fix the problem.

boldbeast wrote:

I'm afraid you should root the phone, then Boldbeast Recorder can fix the problem.

Ok, Thank You very much.