Has anybody tried Boldbeast recorder on an unrooted Moto G7?

Moto G7, Moto G7 Plus, Moto G7 Play, Moto G7 Power records calls great in some countries like Brazil and Colombia etc, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go. However in some countries recordings are not good, because Lenovo added limits in the ROM. Manufacturers usually enable or disable the call recording feature by market areas according to local laws, regulations etc.

Android 9
=========
Please click "Set Default Settings" in Boldbeast Recorder, then test it.
(1) If recordings are good, that's OK.
(2) If the caller's voice is weak in recordings, you should root the phone to fix it, because in this case there is no solution in the market without a doubt.

Android 10
=========
Please click "Set Default Settings" in Boldbeast Recorder, then test it.
(1) If recordings are good, that's OK.
(2) If recordings are totally silent, please
- In Boldbeast Recorder tap "Call Settings - Manually Record Calls - Hotkey" to open the Accessibility settings screen, enable Boldbeast Call Recorder accessibility service on the screen. 
- In Boldbeast Recorder use Record Mode 12 to record calls.
(3) Now if recordings are good, that's OK. If the caller's voice is weak in recordings, you should root the phone to fix it, because in this case there is no solution in the market without a doubt.

After Root
=========
After root the phone, please enable the option "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Change Audio Controls" in the app, at once both your voice and the caller's voice will be loud and clear in recordings. The option is visible only after you root the phone.

Moto G7: Moto G7 call recorder
Moto G6: Moto G6 call recorder
Moto G5S: Moto G5S call recorder
Moto G5: Moto G5 call recorder
Moto G4 Play: Moto G4 Play call recorder
Moto G4: Moto G 4th call recorder
Moto Z2 Force: Moto Z2 Call Recorder
Moto Z Force / Moto Z Play: Moto Z Call Recorder
Moto X4: Moto X4 Call Recorder
Moto E4: Moto E4 Call Recorder
Moto E3: Moto E3 Call Recorder

Hello,
Moto G Power here with Android 10, Google Fi.
I have a PRO version.
I had the application working to some extend - the caller voice was audible, very low but you could hear it.
After I installed v14.0 and selected default settings I totally cannot hear the caller.
Is there a way to revert it back???
TIA

Boldbeast Recorder V14.0 supports Android 11.
Now that your phone is running Android 10, V14.0 works exactly the same as the older version on your phone. You said "after I installed v14.0 I totally cannot hear the caller." Can you please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" to send log files to me? Let me have a look at them and see what has been changed in your phone. Thanks.

Thank you!
Just sent from my gmail account. Should come from AlexB.

Please try to change "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Effect" and test again.

Hello,
I REALLY appreciate your desire to help!
I tried both of your suggestions and I don't see any difference: still I cannot hear another party voice.

If your voice is good but the voice of your friend is weak or silent in recordings, you should
- Switch on the loudspeaker during a call, so Boldbeast can record the call on both sides normally. Or
- Root the phone, so Boldbeast can fix it completely to record calls on both sides perfectly without switching on the loudspeaker.