126

Hi,

I have S9+ (SM-G965F) and did the mistake of upgrading to Androig 9.0 :(( Now I can't use my Boldbeast Recorder properly anymore.

I have read your post: "From users' feedback, Galaxy S9 having Snapdragon 845 chipset inside can be fixed after root, however S9 having the Exynos 9810 chipset inside still can't be fixed even after root. At this moment we are dealing with it."

Unfortunately I have Exynos 9810 chipset, so I will not root the phone.

"Google added new limits in Android 9 to disable the call recording feature. The new limits are so strict that it's impossible to bypass them without root unfortunately. Root is the only way to go."

Do you have any solution for me? I understand that you face a serious problem... honestly, do you think you can somehow overcome this issue in the near term?

I really need to use call recordings on my phone, PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,
Thomas

127

We'll release a new version soon. It can fix the call recording problem for all Android 9 phones with root.
If you have rooted your phone and want to test the new version, please write to me service@boldbeast.com.

Update
We have released the new version of Boldbeast Recorder V12.0, now it can fix call recording issues for all phones in theory if you root the phone. https://www.boldbeast.com/forum/topic17 … rding.html

128 (edited by surajbatra 2019-03-01 11:55:17)

i am using Samsung S9 device and since last Android update unable to listen callers voice... please advice....

129

surajbatra wrote:

i am using Samsung S9 device and since last Android update unable to listen callers voice... please advice....


Hi
same situation here, my voice is recorded perfectly , but other party voice is very quiet, u can almost not hear it
I have read u have released V12 but i have uninstall and install app again but it still says it is 11.9


Can u give us CORRECT step by step solution to fix this ?

130

my voice is recorded perfectly , but other party voice is very quiet, u can almost not hear it
=> You should root the phone to fix it.

I have read u have released V12 but i have uninstall and install app again but it still says it is 11.9
=> You have not installed it correctly. Please install it again.

131

Does anybody know the solution to the problems recording calls
I have a galaxy S9 plus.
When recording I can clearly hear my own voice but the callers voice is so weak that it is impossible to hear what is said.
I have downloaded latest version of Boldbeast and followed all instructions - but  callers voice remain weak.
Please help to fix the problem as not much point having a recorder that can't record.
Thank you from Denmark

132

i am using Samsung S9 + device and since last Android update unable to listen callers voice... please advice....

133 (edited by compdoc63 2019-03-23 20:51:10)

Just got Galaxy S9, transferred license.  Noticed it wasn't recording other person's voice.  Thought maybe it was just on my bluetooth, as I had that issue with the S7 and resolved it.  So I also tried without bluetooth, same behavior, whether phone speaker is on or off.  I am V12.2 , Android version 9 baseband G960USQU3CSAB.  I have submitted the  Ask new Paremeter procedure. I do not want to root my phone, I have tried every setting combination.  Please help.

Thank you.

UPDATE:  I just ran another system update, now if I turn the speaker on, the other person voice is recorded perfectly.  But still can't hear with speaker off, or using bluetooth. Still need help.

134

You should root the phone to fix the problem.

135

may-britt wrote:

Does anybody know the solution to the problems recording calls
I have a galaxy S9 plus.
When recording I can clearly hear my own voice but the callers voice is so weak that it is impossible to hear what is said.
I have downloaded latest version of Boldbeast and followed all instructions - but  callers voice remain weak.
Please help to fix the problem as not much point having a recorder that can't record.
Thank you from Denmark

You should root your phone, after that install BoldBeast version 12.1 and you will have oportunity to record phone calls.
If you are not expirienced in phone rooting, ask someone nearby or some service who knows how to do it, to do it. The root is a must, without it there is no chance to record calls.

136

srdjan.gligoric.skale wrote:

You should root your phone, after that install BoldBeast version 12.1 and you will have oportunity to record phone calls.
If you are not expirienced in phone rooting, ask someone nearby or some service who knows how to do it, to do it. The root is a must, without it there is no chance to record calls.


i have s9+..
when i manualy record  everything is ok ...

i tried to root my phone but it back to normal ...