No Root Needed, just install Boldbeast call recorder and go, it works perfectly for Moto G5 (Moto G 5th generation).

Please use these settings to record calls:

- Record Mode: 1
- Tune Audio Effect: No
- Tune Audio Route: Group3

Recorded calls are crystal clear in two sides.

Update
======
We found there is a small bug inside the Moto G5 Android 7.0 ROM, as a result:

- It makes other recorders working unstable, you'll find:
  . when you call your friend, other recorders record the call well.
  . when your friend calls you, sometimes they record the call well, sometimes they can only record your own voice, the caller's voice can't be recorded.

- Boldbeast Recorder can bypass the bug successfully so it works very stable, no matter you call your friend or your friend calls you it always records the call perfectly. Click the "Settings > Set Default Settings" item in Boldbeast Recorder, then it works at once.

Moto G7: Moto G7 call recorder
Moto G6: Moto G6 call recorder
Moto G5S: Moto G5S call recorder
Moto G5: Moto G5 call recorder
Moto G4 Play: Moto G4 Play call recorder
Moto G4: Moto G 4th call recorder
Moto Z2 Force: Moto Z2 Call Recorder
Moto Z Force / Moto Z Play: Moto Z Call Recorder
Moto X4: Moto X4 Call Recorder
Moto E4: Moto E4 Call Recorder
Moto E3: Moto E3 Call Recorder

What about support for the Moto G5 plus (SD625)? Thanks.

Moto G5 Plus works very well, no root needed, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go.

How come for moto G4 plus on Android 7 it doesn`t work but works on moto G5. Even though both are stock Android 7

Moto G4, Motorola disabled the call recording feature in a very strict way, you can only record your own voice, the caller's voice is very weak in recordings, no matter what recorder you are using in the market. This app can fix the problem perfectly if you root the phone. Without root you have no solution in the world, with root this app is exactly the solution.

Moto G5, Motorola also disabled the call recording feature but in a non-strict way, Boldbeast Recorder can successfully bypass the limit, so no root needed, it records calls crystal clear in two sides, just install the app and go.

Has anyone tested the new moto g5s plus?

jperez wrote:

Moto G5S / Moto G5S Plus: Moto G5S Call Recording

boldbeast wrote:
jperez wrote:

Moto G5S / Moto G5S Plus: Moto G5S Call Recording

Great

I gave used Moto G5 for about 6 months and I love that phone. There is no issue regarding hanging and lagging. And the call recorder of moto g5 is work excellent.

Hi

I recently downloaded boldbeast.it works fine during conversational calls but during construction calls where I need to be listening mode only i.e the phone is on mute the other side conversation are not recorded.can you please help

According to your description undoubtedly there is a bug in the Moto G5 ROM that made the problem - during call recording when you mute or unmute the microphone the ROM wrongly route the audio. Many phones have this problem, for example Nexus 6P etc. No matter what recorder you are using the problem will be always there.

If you don't root the phone, you should wait Motorola to fix it in future ROM updates.
If you root the phone, Boldbeast Recorder can fix the problem perfectly.

Same issue

cooldude2281 wrote:

Hi

I recently downloaded boldbeast.it works fine during conversational calls but during construction calls where I need to be listening mode only i.e the phone is on mute the other side conversation are not recorded.can you please help