Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ have been released in the market. The phone is running Android 9.0. From users' feedback, in some countries the phone records calls great, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go. However in some countries the call recording feature is disabled by Samsung, as a result in recordings your voice is good but the caller's voice is very weak, no matter what recorder you are using. In this case you should root the phone, then Boldbeast can fix the problem.
Android 9 - No root needed
So far from users' feedback, the phone works good without root in UK, Russia, Latvia, South Africa.
Android 9 - Root needed
In most countries root is needed. After root the phone please
- Install Boldbeast Recorder V12.6 or a newer version.
- Open Boldbeast Recorder, tap the item "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Install CallRecordingFix Module", it will display the folder name in which the CallRecordingFix module is saved.
- Open Magisk Manager, tap the top-left icon, tap Modules, tap the bottom-center "+" icon to install the CallRecordingFix module.
- Power off then power on the phone.
Use these settings to record calls:
- Record Mode: 1
- Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Route: Group1
Now you can get good recordings, both your voice and the caller's voice are crystal clear.
If you have upgraded your Galaxy S10 to Android 10, please install Boldbeast Recorder V12.9 or a newer version, and
- Tap "Settings - System - Accessibility" in your phone (not in Boldbeast), enable Boldbeast Call Recorder on the screen.
- In Boldbeast Recorder use Record Mode 12 to record calls.
In some countries both your voice and the caller's voice are crystal clear in recordings (for example USA, Canada etc), no root needed. However in some countries (for example South East Europe etc) your own voice is good but the caller's voice is very weak in recordings, in this case you should root the phone to fix it.
More info: Android 10 call recording