Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ have been released in the market. The phone is running Android 9.0. From users' feedback, in some countries the phone records calls great, just install Boldbeast Recorder and go. However in some countries the call recording feature is disabled by Samsung, as a result in recordings your voice is good but the caller's voice is very weak, no matter what recorder you are using. In this case you should root the phone, then Boldbeast can fix the problem.
No root needed
So far from users' feedback, the phone works good without root in UK, Russia, Latvia, South Africa.
In most countries root is needed. After root the phone please
- Install Boldbeast Recorder V12.6 or a newer version.
- Open Boldbeast Recorder, tap the item "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Install CallRecordingFix Module", it will display the folder name in which the CallRecordingFix module is saved.
- Open Magisk Manager, tap the top-left icon, tap Modules, tap the bottom-center "+" icon to install the CallRecordingFix module.
- Power off then power on the phone.
Use these settings to record calls:
- Record Mode: 1
- Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Route: Group1
Now you can get good recordings, both your voice and the caller's voice are crystal clear.